Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family Pictures

Okay, so this is the first of three posts I should have done in November. (Sorry! Catching up! One day I will be an experienced blogger who posts every week.)

The first week of November we took some family photos. One of our good friends here, Kendra Larsen, is an experienced photographer, and in mid-November was nine months pregnant! She wanted to get a few last family pictures while she was still pregnant, and she'd heard that I knew how to use a nice camera, so she dressed her family up, and we dressed our family up, and together, we went out to the beach to get some fun shots! We traded being photographers for each other and had a lot of fun. We love how the pictures turned out. Here are some of my favorites:


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love how the ocean color matches your outfits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's adorable! I love The Lion King look you guys have going on in a few of these.

    ReplyDelete